Serve this seasonal dip with with New York Style® Pita Chips (c/o). Our flavor recommendations? Ancient Grains & Flaxseed, Chia Seeds & Quinoa, Sea Salt, Parmesan Garlic & Herb, or Red Hot Chili Pepper Pita Chips.
What You'll Need:
- Makes 3 cups of dip
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups diced butternut squash or *Substitute 1 (16-oz.) package frozen diced squash
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz. prosciutto, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add squash and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until squash is tender-crisp. Stir in cranberries and prosciutto. Cook 2 minutes or squash is tender.
Remove from heat, let cool; stir in blue cheese and sage.