I couldn't write just one! There are so many great products on the market that are perfect for Mother's Day. Why stop at just 5? Here's another batch of goodies perfect for yo' mama...
1. Stop, Drop, and Bake some Rolls. (c/o) For the woman who loves gadgets, innovative technology, and baking goodies, consider the Drop Scale, which syncs to a free iPad app to walk you through easy-to-follow recipes from Food 52 and Good Housekeeping. This innovative kitchen scale can be purchased for $99.95 at Apple Stores nationwide, Drop, Brit + Co., Food 52 and Harvey Norman stores in Ireland. Check out our review here.
2. Get Gourmet: (c/o) For the "Foodie Mom," consider some gourmet spreads or oils. Maille Mustard just came out with a special gift box of delicious spring flavors like Toasted Onion & Wild Thyme, Fine Herbs, and Lemon & Garlic. Mustard is a pretty diverse ingredient- not just a sandwich spread! I love using it in dressings and marinades. This beautifully packaged gift box also comes with some recipe suggestions to get Mom on the right track. Order now from Maille.com and get free shipping with the promo code: THANKYOUMOM.
3. For the World-Traveler, you have to check out Designhype's city cuff bracelets, which feature urban maps from all over the world. Obviously, I'm partial to the New York City metro cuff, but there are plenty to choose from. While you're on Urbanful's website, check out the rest of their Mother's Day Collection, which is filled with gifts made by local small businesses. Bonus: if you order before May 6th, you'll be automatically entered in a giveaway where Urbanful will pick up your travel tab on a trip home to see Mom. More details on that here.
4. For The Mom "In the Know," get her a cult favorite beauty box like Philosophy's ever-popular "Amazing Grace" collection. This luxurious gift is the complete set- body wash, perfume, and lotion. Order straight from their website and receive free shipping with the promo code: LOVEMOM.
5. For The "Sustainable Living" Mom, consider these stylish, "upcycled" tote bags from Presso Designs. They're made from actual used coffee bags and genuine leather. It's a small, green company she'll be happy to support, and all of these items- from iPad cases to journals- are very reasonably priced.