My girlfriends came over recently to create a custom birthday garland. We were DIYing in preparation for my friends 30th Birthday Bash, and in partnership with Palm Breeze. During our DIY date, we experimented with a signature drink and came up with an ombre frozen margarita made with Palm Breeze and pineapples- a perfectly refreshing drink for summer. Dust off your blender and check out the recipe below!
Palm Breeze Frozen Margaritas
What You’ll Need (serves 4-6):
- 1 can Strawberry Pineapple Palm Breeze
- 1 can Pineapple Mandarin Orange Palm Breeze
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 shots of clear tequila
- 2 cups of ice
- Red food coloring
- Red sanding sugar for garnish (optional)
- Sliced Kiwis for garnish (optional)
- Gently rub a kiwi slice around the rim of a mason jar. Pour red sanding sugar onto a plate and dip the glass into the sugar so that it sticks to the rim.
- Pour 1 can of Strawberry Pineapple Palm Breeze into a blender with 1 cup of ice, 1 cup of frozen pineapples, and 1 shot of clear tequila. Add 8 drops of red food coloring and blend on high until smooth. Evenly distribute the mixture into mason jars no more than half way up the glass.
- Rinse the blender and pour in 1 can of Pineapple Mandarin Orange Palm Breeze with 1 cup of ice, 1 cup of frozen pineapples, and 1 shot of tequila. Blend on high until smooth, then pour on top of the red mixture.
- Gently stir with a straw or spoon until an ombre affect occurs. Garnish with a kiwi slice and enjoy!